Parking at Crossgates Shopping Centre couldn't be easier. Crossgates has its own car parks with over 400 spaces.
Up to 2 hours - 80p
Up to 3 hours - £1.80
Up to 4 hours - £5.20
Up to 9 hours - £7.00
Up to 12 hours - £12.00
More than 12 hours - £50
NO OVERNIGHT PARKING
CAR PARK USER CONDITIONS
All users of the Centre’s car park agree to comply with the following terms and conditions and will use the car park solely for the purpose of parking whilst shopping at the Centre or in Cross Gates.
Any misuse or abuse of the Centre’s car parking facilities, Centre, staff, Tenants or other visitors will result in the vehicle and anyone involved being excluded from Crossgates Centre.
The list below is not exhaustive and is subject to Centre Managements discretion as is the length of any exclusion which may be indefinite in the event of assault on Centre staff or their Agents.
- Pay in full the advertised parking tariff prior to leaving the Centre
- Not to tail-gate or attempt to defraud the Centre of any parking fees due by deception
- Obey all road markings, traffic signs and directions by Centre staff or their Agents
- Take care to avoid causing alarm or distress to other users of the Car park, Centre and residential properties adjacent to the Centre
- Not to litter or fly tip
- Report any suspicious vehicles, persons, incidents or accidents
- Not to obstruct any means of escape, delivery areas, road ways access roads, barriers
- Park wholly within a marked parking space
- Only use a Disabled parking bay if in possession of a valid Blue badge for a person present in the vehicle at that time
- Follow all reasonable instructions and directions given by Centre personnel, their Agents, traffic Wardens or Police Officers
- Only vehicles with valid insurance, MOT and road tax are to enter the car parks, any vehicle found without a valid tax disc on display will be reported to WYP
- CCTV system is in operation and may be used to support any Centre or official investigation in full compliance to the Data protection Act
- Do not obstruct any roads or access routes at any time
- Comply with all reasonable request or directions given by any member of the Centre Management Team or their Agents at all times