CROSSGATES SHOPPING CENTRE BEHAVIOUR POLICY.
The following are examples of behaviour which is deemed to be inappropriate at the Crossgates Shopping Centre.
- Verbal abuse of Centre staff, Tenants or other lawful users of the Centre
- Theft, attempted theft, criminal damage or other acts of criminal or unlawful nature
- Misuse or abuse of any of the Centre or the Centre Tenants equipment, systems or property
- Misuse and abuse of any form of mobility scooter or other motorised equipment
- Using a motorised mobility scooter in such a way as to cause distress or injury to others
- Breach of any banning notice, ASBO or other legal notice
- Any large group which due to its behaviour, size, acts or other causing distress and upset to any member of Centre staff, Tenant or visitor to the Centre
- Use of rollerblades, skate boards, push bikes, heelies or any other similar equipment in the Centre or along Station Road Frontage which is a pedestrianised area
- Failing to comply with reasonable instruction given by Centre or Tenants staff
- Loud and abusive language including swearing or any other form of verbal abuse whether directed at any member of Centre or Tenants staff
- Playing of music in such a way as to cause unnecessary distress or disturbance to Centre staff, Tenants or other Centre visitors
- The above list is not exhaustive and all behaviour is subject to the Duty Managers discretion as to whether it is acceptable.